NightWatch is a bed bug monitoring device used to detect the presence of bed bugs. Ecologic Entomology is an authorized distributor of NightWatch.
- State-of-the-art electronic controls
- Cutting-edge CO2 release technology
- Low CO2 alert on LCD panel
- Rugged steel and plastic base construction
- Proprietary kairomone lure
- Proprietary thermal lure
- Utilizes a 20-oz. or 24-oz. CO2 bottle (purchased separately from a paint ball/sporting goods store or home repair center)
- Energy efficient 24V (low voltage) power cord
- Low-noise: CO2 release muffled by unique design
- Automatically restarts after a power interruption
- The illustration below shows an exposed view of the trap with cover removed.
Under optimal operating run time (10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.), a 24 oz. CO2 bottle lasts for seven nights. CO2 bottle and gas sold separately. The manufacturer recommends that the kairomone lure be replaced every 7 days (although we have used each lure much longer with no apparent difference in efficacy from the device). Additional units may be required for larger rooms or suites. Multiple monitors should be used in these cases to ensure quantification of infestation.
NightWatch is USD $399.00 + $25.00 insured shipping. 1-four pack of kairomone lures is included with the machine. Additional lures are $35.00 + $5.00 shipping. Please call or email to order. Mastercard, Visa, and checks accepted.