The beginning of the twenty-first century has witnessed important changes in ecology, climate, and human behavior that favor urban pests. Many people believe that pest-borne illnesses are a thing of the past, and that pest management advances over the past twenty years have largely “solved” the problem. However, bed bugs, fleas, cockroaches and other vermin, once thought a thing of the past, have adapted to modern life, and present new challenges.
Pest management in commercial settings is a matter of public health and is vital to the success of every organization. The absence of an effective pest management strategy can cost businesses their reputation or worse (think rodent-infested fried chicken restaurants on TV).
Ecologic Entomology is unique in that our approach begins with an initial assessment by a certified entomologist, not a salesman. The goal is to examine all the factors in the pest management equation, such as the business’ operations, building design andstructure, surrounding environment, inherent risk-potential, and pest history. Our holistic approach enables us to provide customized integrated pest management programs and strategies. Once the initial assessment is complete, you’ll receive a formal report explaining in detail the current situation and our recommended IPM program and strategy.
Consider these other benefits
- No fixed-term contracts. You’re our client for as long as you want or need us.
- No charges for incidental service visits in-between regularly scheduled visits.
- Ongoing staff education (seminars, literature, one-on-one consulting).
- We use only eco “logical” products and methods.
- We have no “one-size-fits-all” service programs. Each client and property is unique.
- Our holistic approach solves pest problems. We do not treat symptoms.
- Our collaborative nature makes us your true service partner.
We have written IPM programs for big and small organizations alike, including:
Public school systems, housing authorities, sports/entertainment complexes, hospitals, restaurants, office buildings, construction projects, youth hostels, hotels, shelters, warehouse and distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, bio-tech labs, banks, apartment communities, food processing facilities, bakeries, nursing homes, municipalities, colleges and universities, shopping malls, public transportation, golf courses, and private organizations and individuals.